Supports heart and brain health
In developing Purest Omega 3, we’ve collaborated with a world-leading authority and expert in omega-3 production. Our oil boasts the world’s leading TOTOX score, which measures oxidation, meaning we guarantee the freshest and purest omega-3 on the worldwide market. Delivered in its natural triglyceride (TG) form, as nature intended, we deliver a potent dose of EPA and DHA in each capsule.
Our fish live wild in a pristine environment where they eat a natural diet. This environment is carefully managed and monitored to ensure fishing is done sustainably and responsibility, so our fish oil not only looks after you but the environment too.
Why the triglyceride (TG) form of fish oils?
- Naturally occurring form in foods and in the body
- Research indicates that it is up to 100 percent more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form
- Easier to assimilate for individuals with impaired digestion and absorption
- Less prone to oxidation and production of free radicals
- No production of alcohol in the gut or blood stream as in the EE form
- Less susceptible to increasing free fatty acids in the blood, which may increase blood glucose.
- Purest Omega uses the latest innovation in EPA/DHA technology to insure purity and enhanced absorption.
- Exceptional freshness – freshly caught fish are quickly processed within hours, resulting in exceptionally fresh, raw fish oil.
- Cold extraction – process used for the refining of the EPA & DHA fatty acids
- Minimally processed – produced to the highest standards
- Molecular distillation – removes fishy odour and taste to ensure purity
- Filtration – removes PCBs, chlorinated organ pollutants and heavy metals
Purest Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Fish
Indications: May provide general support for heart health, healthy blood lipids, brain health and wellness.